One day while grocery shopping, Chris and I came across a sale on strawberries and peaches. Our genius selves decided to invest in these fruits and make a yummy alcoholic drink out of them! We perused the internet for a quick and simple concoction that would hit the spot and found a recipe for strawberry & peach rosé sangria.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- Peaches (we used yellow peaches)
- 1 bottle of Rosé
- 1 can of Fresca soda (but we opted for Strawberry Fanta and it still tasted fabulous!
- Optional: white rum
- Slice the strawberries and peaches into thin slices
- Pour bottle of Rosé and can of soda into big pitcher
- Pour in shots of white rum for extra booze factor!
- Add in the sliced fruit and mix.
- Chill in the fridge and let soak for at least 30 minutes!
- Use a whole strawberry as garnish if desired.
This easy to make beverage is perfect for the hot summer heat!