Never struggle with the dilemma of not knowing where to store your bracelets ever again!! If you’re like me, you like to organize all your accessories and put them on display. I didn’t find a particular one I liked in stores my freshmen year of college so I decided to take it upon myself to make my own. It was super simple and looks great too! I’ve gotten many compliments on it when I placed it out in my dorm room.
Things you need:
- A thick tube of some sort (could be from an old roll of wrapping paper or a poster container)
- The bottom part of a plastic CD container
- Paint (color of your choice, I went with the timeless gold)
- Pattern paper of your choice
- Decorative strings are optional
- Hot glue gun
- Paint the bottom part of the plastic CD container and let it dry for at least an hour
- Cut the tube in the length you want your jewelry hanger to be (be careful not to make it too long because it might be unstable on the pole!)
- Wrap pattern paper of your choice around the tube and attach it with hot glue gun (or just regular glue, if you prefer…but hot glue gun works best)
- Pierce a hole on the bottom of the middle of the tube (big enough so that the pole from the CD container can fit through it)
- Glue the edges of the hole and attach to the stand and then let dry!
- Optional: decorate with additional decorative string for fun borders and accents